|Title:||Baltimore Caregiver Associate|
Tribute Home Care - Caregiver Associate
Tribute is a private home care company with a difference you'll notice right away: a warm and friendly community that embraces our caregivers and celebrates all they do to improve the lives of our clients. We do everything we can to ensure that your voice is heard and that you feel supported. This allows you to focus on creating remarkable, compassionate, and caring relationships with the clients who welcome you into their home and share their lives with you.
- A culture of appreciation, gratitude and excellence.
You'll feel like family, and you'll notice it right away!
- The hours you want.
Almost all new Tribute caregivers get hours immediately after orientation.
Our scheduling team is devoted to getting you the visits you want and keeping you busy.
- Stability or flexibility - whatever works for you.
Full-time, salaried positions (with full benefits!) and per diem positions are available.
- The support you need to be successful.
There's a team member there to assist you 24/7.
Detailed, up-to-date care plans and collaboration with Tribute's Care Managers will help you feel equipped and comfortable.
- Caregivers you'll be proud to work with.
You'll be impressed with how carefully we hire.
- Unlimited overtime
- Health insurance benefits
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Very generous referral bonuses
- Free, professional uniforms
- Training and growth opportunities
We are currently hiring remarkable caregivers who can bring Tribute's mission to life in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Howard County, Harford County, and Anne Arundel County!
If you love being a caregiver and want to work with a team that will celebrate your work each and every day, please fill out an application! Find out what you're missing. We can't wait to hear from you!
- CNA/HHA or equivalent experience providing eldercare.
- Up to date CPR certification
- Warmth, compassion, patience, trustworthiness, and upbeat and confident personality, and a service-oriented mindset.
Questions? Call 410-946-8400 and ask for Rachael in Hiring.